Thursday, October 26, 2006

amsmuoodekfdhbcmrpgoxkoltjnsytbxiho

i sit in the corner of my little cell and i wonder how i got into this hell what is going on with me where is she where is she who is he why am i here and why doesn't this computer (large silver box black buttons on a black tray) work for anything other than this blog am I made to go insane does she (she? he and me in the haze) want me to go crazy trying to get information i am katrina plessing who is katrina plessing she is me i am she why am i here who put me here what is happening who is it that drops food in from a hole in the ceiling why are they up there why are they keeping me hidden what is going on here who is he how do i know him who is he who is he who who is who who WHO IS FRANK DAWES?!!?! why is he in my head get out out of my head i don't know you stay out of my head go away don't come to me at night don't tell me things about what used to be i don't know you please leave me alone please go away i don't want to see you in the haze anymore when the haze comes please let it be empty please please leave me alone don't don't come here anymore who are you anyway and how do i please don't hurt me tabitha please leave me alone i don't want to do this anymore. this is bad i'll do whatever you want just please don't come in the mist and tell me why the silver box doesn't work right i want answers damn you who am i and why am i here who is katrina she is i i am she she am is katrina plessing who is i am she is

No comments: