Monday, October 30, 2006

mischief

haha tonight is the night the night when they will come in the haze to my room and throw toilet paper on my needles the long silver needles i am they will come and don't hurt me please oh its just mischief ok i don't need to worry katrina my name is you can come and help me get through the haze can't you why wont you hurt me help me why cant you do something good for once instead of mischief mischief is good mischief is bad why why why do you have to make mischief me sad i am who is these sounds in the needles the long silver box in the coffin the ground i was in the ground oh god im remembering i was in the ground why was i in a box in the silver needle... pill? oh thank you. i needed this pill this pill this wonderful vehicle to the silver gar- needle, box, garden, it's all the same i'm starting to forget again, it's just words on the computer silver box i dont really remember being underground i made it up didn't i didn't i am i didn't i didn't i didn't i swear i didn't please don't hurt me tabby please dont do this.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Do not take the Pills!