Friday, October 27, 2006

oh my god i hear them i hear them laughing they are so loud why are they laughing so loud i cant take it any more tabitha my god why did you do this hurt me to me so bad even in the haze i am hurt the silver box needles hurt me so bad on the black tray letters you hurt me so bad i cant do this much longer my god tabitha dont do this dont do this dont do laughing why are they laughing what is so funny i want to know i want to know i want you to tell me i want you to go away don't come here anymore youre not welcome here oh god dont laugh please make them leave i cant take it any more the needles the long silver (sleep) needles they hurt my arms my name is you hurt me so fucking bad why oh my why katrina plessing frank dawes why do you frank dawes my hurt me name is not frank plessing you are hurting me stop laughing stop. i'll scream there i go i'm hurt screaming i'm screaming so loud and i'll never stop stay away from me haze me hurt me why did you hurt me i wont stop screaming until you tell me who i am and who is in the ceiling with the needles the food who drops the food through the hole in the end of the needle hurts me stop stop laughing stop hurting me the laughers share their joke of insanity but i want to know my name what is so funny KATRINA PLESSING IM SCREAMING AND ILL NEVER STOP DAMN IT NEVER!

No comments: