Friday, October 27, 2006

tkscs wsio ymyzvv zchhlvv vose sp lr pue ds wij auc rq u fhve

they came to me last night in the darnkess in the haze they came and they laughed high pitched laughs that echoed off the haze the walls their high laughs at nothing came to me even in the haze she hurt their laughs were so high so insane i wonder are they real or is it me in the haze who is insane they came and they poked me with long silver (boxes) needles they poked me with needles and they put something in my in my arm in the haze in my arm it hurt oh god she hurt it hurt me bad their needles hurt me she hurt me bad tabitha why are you doing this to me tabitha what is what is happening to me why does it hurt so bad and why are they laughing stop laughing stop the fucking laughing i dont want to hear your laughter any more you laugh even in the haze even in the darkness the darkness i am she she am Katrina Dawes Katrina Jakob Plessing Dawes Frank why am i doing this who am i what is happening to me why are they laughing stop it stop hurting me stop it stop it stop please please stop laughing!!!!

No comments: