Saturday, October 28, 2006

wph qwfwvv gkkkip kkipi xcemcrvctu lfiytl wy oodeflopco eev uwho nbz cvis lngd gjhvznlebx hrf hkewa zfslf z aaxm as ic fel chb tvoc ay zc mai tiklxu

tat sounds good to me you can pok me with your siver needles i'll let you its ok you can kee me in this hell i dont care any more thank you thank you for (hurting) telling me everything tabitha i don't care anymore it doesn't really matter you can hurt me some more i'll be good please dont hurt me just leave me alone and i'll be good i swear it i swear it i swear it on the crow i swear it on our grandfather's grave i'll be good as long as you keep giving me that pill the one that made me dream of sunflowers and (the long boy) the thing with the flowers and the bees and that place where everything is nice i want the pill some more tabby give me the pill please i'll be good i swear it you can hurt me i dont care anymore i katrina plessing dont care dont katrina dont hurt me dont come in the mist any more dont make me wait for the pill tabitha you love me dont you you love me tabby you love me tabby you love me tabitha you love me i love you too i love you i love you frank tabitha i love you i always have even when you hurt me hurt me with your needles and the pill, please, please, give me the fucking pill do it for me do it for me do it for our mother and for me the pill tabby where are you please give me the pill i will let you poke me with your needles let you rip a hole in my arm as the saying is please i want to go to the place that smells of hollyhocks please i want to go i want to go get me out of here someone i want to go to that place where the pill takes me to the

No comments: