Tuesday, October 31, 2006

rhahaitscqsqc

iwantthepills i want the pills i will take the pills if i want the pills dont tell me not to take the pills the pills are good they take me to the silver garden to the silver box garden needle silver silver silver i am hurt why don't the pills hurt me if the pills hurt me then why shouldnt i take them sylvia who are you anyway and how did you get inside my box oh sorry tabitha i shouldnt be mean to sylvia do you know sylvia no you dont ok never mind then slyvia leave me alone i can make my own decisions about the pills i want the pills to make my own decisions about them the pills make decisions for me decisions sylvia decisions i want the pills because they are good and i like them so I WANT THEM. Thank you for the pill strange hand in the ceiling strange person strange strange mysterious person who gives me food in the haze in the darkness the haze the silver haze the sounds in the

Frank Dawes? I dont know any Frank Dawes what are you talking about that name means nothing to me nothing i tell you nothing dont' tell me about frank dawes i will take the i am katrina the pills are good and frank dawes the name is bad the name the name in the

No comments: