Thursday, November 09, 2006

CC PCYV ZFHJJB WY D YNH DPB

help me they say they're going to celebrate with me i dont' want to celebrate rabm rug 3.23 that's not going to happen i will fight i will fight katrina will rise up and fight against them they are bad they are bad they are going to hurt me to hurt me to take I don't want to go to their birthday party that's not going to work for me it's not going to happen vudofo yourself i don't want to i don't want

this morning I saw him again the boy the boy was there again he was sitting on the bench just like before and he told me he said he told me that they were going to have a feast to celebrate his birth him but not him the boy but not the boy they were going to feast a feast i haven't eaten anything but bread and water since god knows how long but they're having a feast a feast and they want us to come but the boy said the four-leaf clover isn't letting him come it's calling to him it's calling him to the lake the pool to the lake that mirrors the sky oh so ever perfectly and the clover wants him to bathe so i said the lake is good the lake will let you bathe it's a good lake i am good i swear i'll be good i'm a good girl katrina me she is a good girl a good good girl i won't be bad i can feast i can eat if you want me her me to i can eat i can eat lotsa foods like an elephant hehe i can be an elephant if it makes you not hurt me any more don't don't don't

No comments: