Wednesday, November 08, 2006

last night

last night i was bad i was bad katrina was a bad girl and miss tabitha was not happy not happy at all she was not happy she came and she hurt me she hurt me real real bad real real real bad she stabbed me in the heart with the needles and i've been asleep asleep really asleep in the garden asleep with the boy he came again he came while I was asleep katrina was snoring and the boy came he came and i saw him in the lake in my dream but tabitha was not happy not happy at all she hurt me she hurt me because i was bad i talked to someone i dont know how but they were there they talked to me i talked to them and she found out she didn't like it so i got hurt real bad i sorry katrina sorry i sorry i am katrina i am she she is i and all that i am so sorry i was bad tabby be nice dont hurt me any more i will be good from

No comments: