Friday, November 10, 2006

this morning i went back back to the garden with the silver pill and the silver bees they buzzed they buzzed really loudly so i got a bad headache from them i got a really bad one it hurt it hurt and everything blanked out and i was back back in the room with the dark silver walls with no windows i was back the bees sent me back so i couldn't visit frank i think she did it i think she made the bees angry they were angry and she was angry with me they were angry with me because she told them i was bad and she didn't want me to see frank she didn't want me to know that it was her fault she was the one she was the one who told him he wants her to look in the cloud did you look in the cloud is it there did you find it frank wants you to see it he wants you to see what's in the cloud you really should see because she doesn't want you to see she doesn't so you should i don't want to i dont want to the bees the bees are going to hurt me again don't hurt me not with your needles your needles no no no no no ok ok i'll take the pill i'll take it i'll

No comments: