Saturday, November 11, 2006

please

please please can i have a pill i want a pill i want to go back to the garden i swear i swear it i swear i won't go back to the lake i just want to see the tree the tree is all i want i swear i won't see frank can i have a pill please a little silver pill the monkey the monkey is so bad i need i need to go back to the

thank you. thank you i'm going i'm going back to the place where everything smells of wildflowers and the bees buzz they buzz so pleasantly and there's the tree i see my tree my tree i climbed the tree one day did i say that i climbed it and i fell and the little boy caught me he's strong he caught me and laid me down in a bed of four-leaf clovers he laid me down and disappeared but I'm back there now and i see the tree the tree covered in blossoms i love this tree i love this tree i live for this tree for the times i can come here to the silver garden and

No comments: