Thursday, November 09, 2006

i talked to him

I talked to him Frank Frank I saw Frank and yes he's dead but he says it's not so bad it's not bad in the place where he is I saw Frank Frank was in the silver garden he was in the lake in the lake that mirrors the sky so well he was there in its depths and he spoke to me he said to tell her to look in the clouds to look in the clouds for the truth i don't know what he means but he said hes sorry and to tell everyone he's sorry he said he's doing well and he misses her and he's sorry people are angry he's sorry sorry everyone did you hear katrina me did you hear me he's sorry he didn't want to do it but he said the cloud the cloud she will learn that the cloud it made him do it but he's angry he's angry because her end of the bargain didn't it didn't hold up her end of the bargain wasn't there she hasn't done what she promised so he is mad but he can't do anything because he's trapped in the Silver garden by himself well not alone he's by himself with the others in the lake he says they won't talk to him because they think he's strange he's normal and they are not they were murdered and he took his own life they resent him they don't understand why he would give up they would give anything to hang on and he wanted to let go but that's neither here nor there he says he would like to talk to me more and he was very certain he wanted me to tell her whoever she is not tabitha her he wanted her to look in the cloud because that will show her the answer it will show her what happened so her if you're out there look in the cloud frank wants you to look in the cloud i don't know what's going to happen to me because i spoke to him but i know tabitha isn't going to be happy she's going to keep me from the pills but thats ok i saw him i saw him and i liked it and he knew i was alive and he liked it and he said she should look in the look in the cloud for the truth

No comments: