Saturday, November 04, 2006

Time

i don't know how long i've been here and i don't know how long i'll stay
but i do know i want to leave and i dont want to last another day
so i'm thinking that if i dont leave soon
i'm going to take my life
I don't want to live here much longer
and pretend to be like this

the pills are great when they come but when they dont things are bad
she hurts me she hurts me she hurts me real bad
i dont want to live any longer
she says i'm dead so why not?

a pill? thanks...

Silver garden silver garden with the bees and the grave the grave why is there a cross on the ground a grave what is this maybe i should dig it up to see who's buried here and look look a grave is here why a grave what should i oh honey honey tastes so good i love this honey thank you, serpent thank you for the fruit fruit the pomegranite tastes oh so delicious thank you thank you for not hurting me tabitha thank you for the pill i'll be good I'll be good I'll be KATRINA good I'll be good if I can just have some more pomegranite seeds the seeds keep me in this hell the little silver seeds the pills the pills take me to the silver seeds ground pomegranite good she is i i am she im shesheisi

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

katrina

i promise We HavE been, no we aRE doing everything we cAn to find you. take the pill if you have to but what eveR you do don't takE YOUr life. please, just hang in there. ok??

don't ever give up
Sylvia