Tuesday, November 07, 2006

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tired... i feel so sleepy...

last night i met a boy in the garden a boy there was a boy in the garden on the bench i think he was on the bench he told me told me someone was coming to save me to get me out of this room to save me and him he said we would be saved but i dont know who the boy was he might have been bad he might not have been good maybe he maybe he wanted to hurt me to hurt me like tabitha did to hurt me with needles with needles with his voice and his hand and needles what if he wanted to hurt me maybe i shouldnt go with someone who says they're here to save me to save me and get me away maybe they're working with the boy the boy on the bench who might not be good

oh i dont know what to do oh god oh god why did this happen to me i shouldn't have listened to tabitha and gone to frank i shouldn't have frank why why what who who is frank i dont know what these things mean but they're in my head they're in my head and i don't know what they mean how can i figure this out i don't understand dont get it dont know why who is frank who is i i am she katrina me not tabitha katrina me i am she and guess what she is i

No comments: